A SCAFFOLDING LEWES COMPANY THAT CAN BE DEPENDED UPON, CALL 01273 921055 TODAY
We have worked hard to develop an outstanding reputation for quality, reliability and affordable prices and now make just as much of an effort to maintain it. To our teams of erectors, that means arriving on schedule, providing the correct scaffold solution and answering any additional questions that you may have. We are happy to provide free guidance to any Lewes residential or commercial customer who have never used a scaffolding hire company before.
We’re different from other companies because we can be trusted completely to deliver the best possible value without compromising on health and safety regulations in any way. Here are some of the reasons that make UK Scaffolders the contractor of choice in the Lewes area:
- Not sure how long your building project will last? We build a 3 month hire period into our prices as standard to give our customers some leeway without adding to their costs.
- All of our scaffolders hold professional qualifications that are recognised by the industry and health and safety bodies. In addition, they receive regular training to ensure that their knowledge remains as up-to-date as possible.
- Do you own a trade firm that needs regular access to roofs and various heights on buildings? We offer cheap deals to regular customers, including bricklayers, double glazing installers and renderers. Our scaffolds and towers allow you to get the job done quickly and safely.
- What we don’t know about safety measures and working at height isn’t worth the attention. We offer peace of mind by providing the best scaffold tags, debri safety nets, edge rails and solid work platforms.
- Can your existing provider no longer supply what they promised? We can often save the day by delivering a next day service in emergency situations.
- Our advanced site supervisors conduct a weekly inspection to ensure that the same high quality and security is maintained throughout the length of the project. They also attend the site straight after any particularly bad periods of weather to check that all of the materials are intact and to remove any slipping hazards that have been created.
- Just bought a shop and giving it a facelift? We’ll take care of the licence that is needed for the scaffolding to be built on the pavement. It’s also easy for us to provide walkways for pedestrians that pass by while the work is being undertaken.
- Construction companies know that many types of scaffolding require a full design service, which we can provide to satisfy legislative requirements. These include support scaffolds, temporary roofs, staircases and fire escapes, access birdcages and bridge scaffolds.
The best team working within scaffold companies
There’s no doubt that one of the reasons that UK Scaffolders is so successful is the quality of each scaffolder. However, it’s also essential that our teams work well together to achieve safe and secure scaffold structures. We believe that we have the best scaffolders in the business and motivate them to provide a great service.
Our teams are proud of the quality of the work that they deliver and enjoy meeting the requirements of all of our scaffolding Lewes customers. They work expertly on domestic, commercial and industrial sites, providing what is required with no fuss and the minimum of mess. All of our scaffolders are expected to be polite and respond immediately to any changes in your needs. It’s essential that professionalism is at the top of our list on building sites so that other trades workers can deliver to your schedule.
We invite all rental property agents, home improvement contractors and construction companies to check out our profile on the independent Checkatrade website. We joined Checkatrade to demonstrate that we are committed to high service standards and are confident of the positive feedback that we’ll receive from customers.
In addition, our teams work with the highest quality TG20 compliant materials that are needed to deliver a superb service. We deal with the same suppliers to secure robust and long lasting platforms, tubes, poles and other parts. If you’re unsure about which scaffolding hire firm to use, always check that they’re not using cheap or poor quality materials in an attempt to keep the cost down on their services. We compete easily with other scaffold hire firms in the Lewes area while maintaining those high standards that you need. Our tower and scaffold frames can be trusted to reduce working at height risks as much as is possible.
Whatever type of scaffold structure is wanted on your property, our qualified teams will provide the perfect solutions on time and at the right price. The scaffolding Lewes services that we offer are designed to delight each and every time. It’s that simple.
We can cater beyond Lewes to properties and sites located in nearby towns and areas. A few examples are:
- Burgess Hill
- Haywards Heath
We offer no-obligation discussions to all customers. Why not take advantage and discuss your requirements with us today?
Latest UK Scaffolders projects in Lewes: